Thursday, June 8, 2023
19 Dhul Qadah 1444
Friday, June 9, 2023
20 Dhul Qadah 1444
Al-Farooq Masjid442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Zakat Request Form
Al-Farooq Masjid has been blessed with the ability to help families in need when Zakat funds become available. To request Zakat, please complete the below form in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be considered. If you have any questions or to follow-up on your request, please sent a text message to 404-919-7521.
- This form is only for consideration of Zakat and does not guarantee that assistance will be provided.
- A member of management will contact you when funds become available or if additional information is required.
- Zakat will only be distributed in check form. No cash will be distributed - No exceptions.
- A photo ID is required when receiving assistance.
- Please arrange transportation to and from the Masjid when you are contacted to receive assistance.
- Zakat will only be distributed to those currently residing in the Metro Atlanta area.
- A completed form is required to receive any assistance.
MOHID is Al-Farooq Masjid's preferred method of accepting donations/payments.
Please write a check to “Al-Farooq Masjid” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Al-Farooq Masjid
442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
1st Jum'ah Service: 1:40pm
2nd Jum'ah Service: 2:55pm sharp
Please select Lovejoy Muslim Cemetery as the category to make payments for Cemetery services. Call or text Fareed Ahmed with questions at 678-368-3939.
From your mobile phone, click the below link to be added to our Masjid announcements group via WhatsApp.
Follow us on Instagram!
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Messenger saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."”