Wednesday, September 30, 2020
13 Safar 1442
Sorry, tomorrow’s prayer schedule is not available.
Al-Farooq Masjid442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
96. The Nagging ConsciencePosted on Monday, September 28, 2020 7:45 pm
83. Islam Is Peace and SecurityPosted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 4:53 am
73. Change YourselfPosted on Sunday, September 6, 2020 5:55 am
68. Migrant of Ummu QaisPosted on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 5:50 am
Free Online Classes on IslamPosted on Friday, August 28, 2020 7:01 pm
Classes are open for registration and are completely free! These classes are meant to educate Muslims and non-Muslims about the basics of what you need to know to practice Islam.
Free Beginners Class - Every Sunday
Timing - 2:30pm until 3:30pm
Topics include Faith, Salah (prayer), Ablution, Fasting, Charity, Pilgrimage and Hadith
Register Here: https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/v5Uodu-hpjkpK1W36kj4F5U2T7AGTNTvuw
Free Intermediate Class - Every Sunday
Timing - 1:00pm until 2:00pm
Topics include Stories of the Prophets, Ethics and Etiquettes of Islam, Seerah (Life of the Prophet) and explanation of select passages from the Qur'an.
Register Here: https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/uZMsdOyorDgjApWG9u3loGVFnc2LvtBmrg
If you are a new Muslim and would like to join our support group, please email email@example.com
Tareq Hawasli Asks Ten QuestionsPosted on Friday, August 28, 2020 3:12 pm
Day of Ashura - 10th of MuharramPosted on Monday, August 24, 2020 10:52 am
InshaAllah the 10th day of Muharram (Day of Ashura) will be Saturday, August 29th. The preferred Sunnah is to fast the day of Ashura and before or the day after with it.
Ibn Abbas (ra) said:
“I do not know Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) singling out any day's fast and considering it more excellent than another, except this day (the Day of Ashura) and this month, meaning the month of Ramadan. (Muslim)
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) also said,
“For fasting the Day of Ashura, I hope that Allah will accept it as expiation for the previous year.”* (Muslim)
Before the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ) left this world, he expressed his desire, that if is alive next year, he would fast a day before or the day after the Day of Ashura.
60. Islam's Mission StatementPosted on Monday, August 24, 2020 10:43 am
49. Those Who Have BrainsPosted on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 8:31 pm
45. Epistemic ResponsibilityPosted on Sunday, August 9, 2020 12:44 pm
42. Competing Moral ValuesPosted on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 8:03 pm
39. The Unseen and the SeenPosted on Sunday, August 2, 2020 8:11 pm
37. Islam Is All About Truth and JusticePosted on Saturday, August 1, 2020 6:25 am
Photos from Eid Al-Adha (2020)Posted on Friday, July 31, 2020 6:20 pm
36. What Is Islam's MottoPosted on Friday, July 31, 2020 4:24 pm
Please write a check to “Al-Farooq Masjid” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Al-Farooq Masjid
442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
And every human being's destiny have We tied to his neck; and on the Day of Resurrection We shall bring forth for him a record which he will find wide open;”