Sorry, today’s prayer schedule is not available.
Sorry, tomorrow’s prayer schedule is not available.
Al-Farooq Masjid442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
We Need Your Support inshaAllah!Posted on Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:45 am
Asalaamu Alaikum! As we enter the last 10 nights of Ramadan, we pray that Allah (SWT) bestow His mercy and blessings upon you and your families and that He protect us from harm and accept our fast.
Ramadan is a special time for all Islamic organizations around the world, including ours. Your support during this month allows us to continue our programming throughout the year. Closing to protect the health of the community was difficult but the right decision and has resulted in a significant decline in contributions. We humbly request your support, regardless of the amount, to help us continue to serve the Atlanta Muslim Community. May Allah reward you for your intentions and support!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to text 404-919-7521, so that we may assist you as quickly as possible. Jazakullah Khair!
Support the maintenance, staff, and general expenses of the Masjid
Support and sponsor students in their efforts to memorize the Qur'an. Students are also Zakat eligible.
Dar Un Noor Academy
Support and sponsor students in our private K-12 school. Some students are Zakat eligible.
General fund to support those in need and not Zakat eligible.
Obligatory 2.5% charitable wealth donation.
Zakat ul Fitr - $8 per person** (Cash App preferred)
Obligatory for any Muslim who possesses food in excess of their need. Head of the household can pay on behalf of their dependents. This can be paid throughout the month of Ramadan but prior to Eid ul Fitr Salah. Debit card only.
**An additional $.50 charge will be applied to compensate for transaction fees for Zatkt ul Fitr. You can also give with Venmo or CashApp to prevent this fee.
Venmo can be used for any of the above categories including Zakat ul Fitr. Please drop us a note as to where you would like the funds to go.
Cash App ($alfarooqmasjid)
Cash App can be used for any of the above categories including Zakat ul Fitr. Please drop us a note as to where you would like the funds to go.
21. Double Belt (Asmaa (ra))Posted on Thursday, May 14, 2020 6:38 am
20. Personal IdentityPosted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:49 pm
19. Al Mujadalah (Khawla (ra))Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:05 am
18. Jareer bin Abdillah Al Bajli (ra)Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2020 6:50 pm
17. De TocquevillePosted on Saturday, May 9, 2020 7:01 pm
16. Elocution of a WomanPosted on Friday, May 8, 2020 7:50 pm
15. QuarantinePosted on Thursday, May 7, 2020 9:05 pm
14. Ummu MaabadPosted on Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:50 pm
13. Tent of Ummu MaabadPosted on Wednesday, May 6, 2020 3:50 am
12. BarakaPosted on Monday, May 4, 2020 5:48 pm
11. The GraduatesPosted on Sunday, May 3, 2020 8:19 pm
10. Ivy LeaguePosted on Saturday, May 2, 2020 6:51 pm
9. Intensive CoursePosted on Friday, May 1, 2020 10:28 pm
8. The Moral CompassPosted on Thursday, April 30, 2020 8:55 pm
Please write a check to “Al-Farooq Masjid” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Al-Farooq Masjid
442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";”