Tuesday, November 21, 2017
2 Rabi Al-Awwal 1439
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
3 Rabi Al-Awwal 1439
Al-Farooq Masjid442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Marriage Ceremony (Nikkah)
Al-Farooq Masjid performs Nikkah ceremonies on a daily basis. An appointment with the Imam of the Masjid is required. Please complete the form below and one of our Imam’s will be in contact with you to schedule your Nikkah. Please allow a grace period of 3 business days for a confirmation of your Nikkah. If you do not receive a response within 3 business days, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. In order for the Masjid to perform any Nikkah, you must make a confirmed appointment in advance for the nikah with the Imam.
2. A valid legal marriage license is required. This can be obtained from your local county probate court.
3. Nikkahs are usually performed after congregational Salah. For other times, please contact the Imam.
4. Both the bride and groom should be Muslims. A Muslim Wali and 2 Muslim witnesses are required for the Nikkah to be complete.
5. If one or both of the individuals have been previously married, you are required to inform the Imam before the time of your Nikkah.
6. Photos are not permitted inside the Masjid. You will be able to utilize the courtyard for photographs.
7. To make an appointment, you can meet any of our Imams at Al-Farooq Masjid at 442 14th Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 after congregational Salah.
8. The Masjid operates on donations. If you wish to make a donation, please drop a check or cash in the “Masjid Operation” box located in the prayer hall or near the main entrance.
**Providing false or inacurate information may result in a void Nikkah. The Masjid will not be held responsible if pertinant information is withheld at the time of Nikkah.**
Please write a check to “Al-Farooq Masjid” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Al-Farooq Masjid
442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.”