Friday, January 28, 2022
25 Jumada Al-Akhirah 1443
Saturday, January 29, 2022
26 Jumada Al-Akhirah 1443
Al-Farooq Masjid442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Congregation for Eid-ul-Adha Salah at Al-Farooq Masjid of AtlantaPosted on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:19 pm
Alhamdulillah, Ed-ul-Adha is on Friday, July 31, 2020 and as per the Shariah guidelines, it is Wajib (necessary) on individuals to establish EID Salah collectively. With the help of Allah and from the help of volunteers, we are planning to establish the Salah at Al-Farooq Masjid with the following:
- There will be 4 congregations
- 50-70 people will be allowed a time on first come first serve basis
- Children under 10 and individuals above 65 of age or with pre-existing conditions will not be allowed.
- Come with Masks
- Bring your own personal prayer rug
- Maintain 6 feet distance at all times
- Be ready to get your temperature checked at the entry point
- Sign the Questionnaire and pledge form to waive the liability of the Masjid
- Leave the Masjid premises immediately after Salah
Eid Salah Location:
Parking lot (open area) basement of the parking on the back of Dar-un-Noor Academy.
Eid Salah Timings:
- 1st Jama’ah: 7:30am
- 2nd Jama’ah: 8:0am
- 3rd Jama’ah: 8:30am
- 4th Jama’ah: 9:00am
Al-Farooq Masjid of Atlanta will open its premises for Eid-ul-Adha in limited form and happy to welcome all congregants for Eid Salah Congregation. The actual building will remain closed. Therefore, all congregants, participants, and visitors are required to follow the guidelines and must fill the questionnaire before entering the Masjid premises. All are requested to print the questionnaire and Masjid waiver form at home, fill it, and submit to our volunteers at the time of entry.
Please write a check to “Al-Farooq Masjid” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Al-Farooq Masjid
442 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Please select Lovejoy Muslim Cemetery as the category to make payments for Cemetery services. Call or text Fareed Ahmed with questions at 678-368-3939.
O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.”